Great Job Chengda!
AYLUS Mission Statement
The Alliance of Youth Leaders in the United States (AYLUS) promotes the development of its members’ creativity, leadership, and initiative, through the planning and execution of volunteer projects that aim at benefiting their communities.
- Columbus Branch Performed at Dublin Retirement Village on February 17, 2018
- San Diego Students of the AYLUS Performed at the United Cerebral Palsy on February 19, 2018
- Eric Xu Collected 150 Water Bottles from February 1 to February 16, 2018 and Donated $4.87 to the San Diego Brain Injury Foundation
- Nathan Yang Collected 293 Water Bottles from February 1 to February 16, 2018 and Donated $15.00 to the San Diego Brain Injury Foundation
- Richard Wu Collected 194 Water Bottles from February 1 to February 13, 2018 and Donated $9.69 to the San Diego Brain Injury Foundation
- Zhirui Zheng Collected 239 Water Bottles from February 1 to February 9, 2018 and Donated $12.00 to the San Diego Brain Injury Foundation
- Chapel Hill Branch Performed at Senior Living Center on Feb. 10, 2018
- The Houston Branch Hosts Their 5th STEAM Challenge Camp!
- Basking Ridge Branch Performed at Fellowship Village, Basking Ridge, NJ on February 4th, 2018
- San Diego Branch Organized 20th Computer for Kids Lab on February 9, 2018
- Young Musicians of East Cobb Branch Performed at Sunrise and Arbor Terrace Senior Centers
- Sunday Friends Story Road: January 2018
- East Cobb Branch Released Homework of the Week to Mathletes Group
- East Cobb Branch Held Class Practice to Mathletes Group
- Congratulations to San Diego, Houston, and Pearland Branches for Winning the Branch of the Month Award for January 2018