Status: Inactive, Branch of the Month (Dec. 2015, Feb 2016)
On the September 2, 2015, three high school students worked together to create the South Boston Branch, MA.
The founders of South Boston Branch are Allen Xu, Christie Yu, and Yuhang Zhang (from left).
Congratulation to Christie, Allen and Yuhang. Great Job!
The Description of South Boston Branch
The South Boston Branch endeavors to serve the public, and endorses creating community building projects, incorporating hobbies into goals, and staying connected with current technology in ways that best display its members’ leadership, integrity, and innovation. The South Boston Branch welcomes and encourages students to positively impact the community by bringing people of all ages together in partnership to share resources, meet real community needs, and educate the change agents of tomorrow. The South Boston Branch calls upon interested individuals with common professional career interests to design, implement, and evaluate community service programs to diverse populations. The goal of the South Boston Branch is to make Boston and its surrounding regions a welcoming space, and to bring out the leadership qualities of the local residents. By doing so, the South Boston Branch expresses its hope that our members will be able to flourish into productive members of society, equipped with the leadership, social and technical skills to succeed.
The South Boston Branch further invites those in the region to join and support us in our activities.
|Vice President||Yuhang Zhangemail@example.com|
- South Boston Branch’s charity gala was an amazing success! (3/18/2017)
- South Boston Branch spends weekends selling tickets for their charity gala! (3/12/2017)
- South Boston Branch performs for a second time for seniors! (3/4/2017)
- South Boston Branch hosts Chinese New Year art auction! (2/4/2017)
- South Boston Branch hosts performance at senior home (1/21/2017)
- South Boston Branch hosts hugely successful food drive! (1/1/2017)
- Christie and Melinda host art auction at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (1/1/2017)
- Christie and Melinda visit child burn patients! (11/27/2016)
- South Boston Branch hosts Art Auction at Billerica Garden Trade (9/24/2016)
- South Boston Branch hosts booth at Asian American Day (9/10/2016)
- South Boston Branch preserves Cronk’s Rocky Woodland (8/24/2016)
- South Boston Branch tours Guernsey Sanctuary (8/16/2016)
- South Boston Branch hosts art auction in Boston Chinatown (8/16/2016)
- Mrs. Yan and Christie begin project on Cronk’s Rocky Woodland (7/15/2016)
- South Boston Branch holds art sale at Lexington garden trade (6/18/2016)
- South Boston Branch hosts another art auction in Cambridge! (4/25/2016)
- South Boston Branch cleans Morses Pond for Earth Day! (4/16/2016)
- South Boston Branch hosts another Art Auction in Andover, MA! (4/10/2016)
- Christie Yu is tutoring severe burn victims at a hospital (3/7/2016)
- South Boston Branch Has Been Honored as the Branch of the Month: February 2016 (3/6/2016)
- South Boston Branch Held a Fundraising for the Lin Brothers Memorial Fund. (2/21/2016)
- Remembering William and Anthony Lin: A Letter from Christie Yu (2/20/2016)
- Christie met Lindy Li (2/15/2016)
- South Boston Branch Held a Fundraiser for Severe Burn Victims (2/8/2016)
- South Boston Branch hosts 2nd art auction fundraiser! (1/5/2016)
- AYLUS Honors Its Members of Year 2015 (12/28/2015)
- South Boston Branch hosts Food Drive (12/20/2015)
- Real Angels: A picture is worth a thousand words (12/14/2015)
- South Boston Branch Members Volunteered to make Care Packages (11/29/2015)
- South Boston branch launched charity fundraising (10/26/2015)